Thursday, August 23, 2007

RANT!!! Web censorship.

A few weeks ago my blog was flagged enough times that it finally recieved a "content warning" which I'm sure most of you are already aware of. Not only was my blog given a content warning but it was "de-listed" by blogger/google. Being de-listed means your website doesn't show up on any search engines.

I was receiving dozens of hits each day from search engine listings...obviously this means my blog content was the most relevant to the search entered into the engine.

Google touts itself as being the best search engine and having the most relevant results, obviously this isn't true since they censor websites where they don't like the words being written.

They do however have the legal right to censor my speech since blogger actually is owned by them and it's a private enterprise.

So how do I get around being censored on the internet? The answer.....MONEY!

To speak freely on the internet I would have to get my own hosting company and my own domain name. The problem is that I'd have to get a "free speech" hosting company, since other hosting companies will delete my website and take my money if they don't like what's on my blog or if someone complains about the website.

The problem with this is free speech hosting companies aren't at all cheap compared to regular hosting companies. I'd basically be stuck paying upwards of 300 dollars a year for my blog, just so I can say what I want on the internet. To be honest, I can't really afford that at this point.

The jewish owners of google realize that blogs and websites are the most powerful medium for disseminating the truth since the printed word. The mostly jewish owners of google, yahoo, and a lot of hosting companies are doing the same thing that the mostly jewish owners of our newspapers did decades ago with that medium.

Capitalism is at odds with free speech, especially in an age where the population relies on privately owned corporations for their news, education and information. Wealth should not be a requirement for freedom, when we sit back and ignore this reality we become slaves.

So I must implore everyone that reads my blog to tell as many people as you can about it. Link to my blog on every forum you visit, every website you frequent. This is the only way people will see my blog and learn the truth. Thanks.

1 comment:

alan B'Stard M P said...

nearlyfreespeech.net

good host